Section 92 Code on Social Security, 2020
Section 92 Code on Social Security, 2020 :
Section 92 National Social Security Board and State Unorganised Workers’ Board.
Venue of proceedings and transfer.
(1) Where any matter under this Chapter is to be done by or before a competent authority, the same shall, subject to the provisions of this Chapter and in the manner prescribed in this behalf by the State Government, be done by or before the competent authority for the area in which—
(a) the accident took place which resulted in the injury; or
(b) the employee or in case of his death, the dependant claiming the compensation ordinarily resides; or
(c) the employer has his registered office:
Provided that no matter shall be processed before or by a competent authority, other than the competent authority having jurisdiction over the area in which the accident took place, without his giving notice electronically or otherwise in the manner prescribed by the Central Government to the competent authority having jurisdiction over the area and the State Government concerned:
Provided further that, where the employee, being the master of a ship or a seaman or the captain or a member of the crew of an aircraft or an employee in a motor vehicle or a company, meets with the accident outside India, any such matter may be done by or before a competent authority for the area in which the owner or agent of the ship, aircraft or motor vehicle resides or carries on business or the registered office of the company is situate, as the case may be.
(2) If a competent authority, other than the competent authority with whom any money has been deposited under section 81, proceeds with a matter under this Chapter, the former may for the proper disposal of the matter call for transfer of any records or moneys remaining with the latter and on receipt of such a request, he shall comply with the same.
(3) If a competent authority is satisfied that any matter arising out of any proceedings pending before him can be more conveniently dealt with by any other competent authority, whether in the same State or not, he may, subject to rules made under this Code relating to this Chapter, order such matter to be transferred to such other competent authority either for report or for disposal, and, if he does so, shall forthwith transmit to such other competent authority all documents relevant for the decision of such matter and, where the matter is transferred for disposal, shall also transmit in the manner as may be prescribed by the Central Government any money remaining in his hands or invested by him for the benefit of any party to the proceedings:
Provided that the competent authority shall not, where any party to the proceedings has appeared before him, make any order of transfer relating to the distribution among dependants of a lump sum without giving such party an opportunity of being heard.
(4) The competent authority to whom any matter is so transferred shall, subject to rules made under this Code relating to this Chapter, inquire therein to and, if the matter was transferred for report, return his report thereon or, if the matter was transferred for disposal, continue the proceedings as if they had originally commenced before him.
(5) On receipt of a report from a competent authority to whom any matter has been transferred for report under sub-section (3), the competent authority by whom it was referred shall decide the matter referred to in conformity with such report.
(6) The State Government may transfer any matter from any competent authority appointed by it to any other competent authority appointed by it.
Section 92 The Code on Social Security, 2020 in Hindi / कोड ऑन वेजेस / धारा 92 सामाजिक सुरक्षा संहिता 2020 [ सोशल सिक्योरिटी कोड 2020 ] का विवरण : -
Supreme Court of India Important Judgments And Leading Case Law Related to Section 92 Social Security Code 2020 : Not Yet Available
To download this dhara / Section of Social Security Code 2020 in pdf format use chrome web browser and use keys [Ctrl + P] and save as pdf.