Section 46 Industrial Relations Code 2020
Section 46 Industrial Relations Code 2020 :
National Industrial Tribunal. - (1) The Central Government may, by notification, constitute one or more National Industrial Tribunals for the adjudication of industrial disputes which, in the opinion of the Central Government, involve questions of national importance or are of such a nature that industrial establishments situated in more than one State are likely to be interested in, or affected by, such disputes.
(2) A National Industrial Tribunal shall consist of two members to be appointed by the Central Government out of whom one shall be a Judicial Member and the other, an Administrative Member.
(3) A person shall not be qualified for appointment as the Judicial Member of a National Industrial Tribunal unless he is, or has been, a Judge of a High Court.
(4) A person shall not be qualified for appointment as Administrative Member of a National Industrial Tribunal unless, he is or has been Secretary to the Government of India or holding an equivalent rank in the Central Government or State Government, having adequate experience of handling the labour related matters.
(5) The Judicial Member shall preside over a National Industrial Tribunal.
(6) The procedure of selection of Judicial Member and Administrative Member of the National Industrial Tribunal, their salaries, allowances and other terms and conditions of service shall be such as may be prescribed.
(7) The Central Government may provide such number of officers and other staff as it thinks fit in consultation with the Judicial Member of the National Industrial Tribunal which may be required for the due discharge of the functioning of the National Industrial Tribunal.
Supreme Court of India Important Judgments And Leading Case Law Related to Section 46 Industrial Relations Code 2020 : Not Yet Available
To download this dhara / Section of Industrial Relations Code 2020 in pdf format use chrome web browser and use keys [Ctrl + P] and save as pdf.