Section 141 Code on Social Security, 2020
Section 141 Code on Social Security, 2020 :
Section 141 National Social Security Board and State Unorganised Workers’ Board.
Social Security Fund.
(1) There shall be established by the Central Government a Social Security Fund for social security and welfare of the unorganised workers, gig workers and platform workers and the sources of the fund shall comprise of funding received—
(i) under sub-section (3) of section 109;
(ii) under sub-section (3) of section 114;
(iii) from the composition of the offences under this Code relating to Central Government and from any other Social Security Fund established under any other central labour law.
(2) A separate account shall be established and maintained for the funding mentioned under each of the clauses (i), (ii) and (iii).
(3) Social Security Fund referred to in sub-section (1) shall be expended for the purposes for which each separate account has been established and maintained under sub-section (2).
(4) The Social Security Fund shall be established and administered in the manner prescribed by the Central Government.
(5) There shall be established by the State Government a Social Security Fund for the welfare of the unorganised workers in which there shall be credited the amount received from—
(i) the composition of offences under this Code relating to the State Government; and
(ii) such other sources as may be prescribed by the State Government, and the fund shall be administered and expended for the welfare of the unorganised workers in such manner as may be prescribed by the State Government.
Section 141 The Code on Social Security, 2020 in Hindi / कोड ऑन वेजेस / धारा 141 सामाजिक सुरक्षा संहिता 2020 [ सोशल सिक्योरिटी कोड 2020 ] का विवरण : -
Supreme Court of India Important Judgments And Leading Case Law Related to Section 141 Social Security Code 2020 : Not Yet Available
To download this dhara / Section of Social Security Code 2020 in pdf format use chrome web browser and use keys [Ctrl + P] and save as pdf.
Post a Comment