Section 52 Code on Social Security, 2020
Section 52 Code on Social Security, 2020 :
Section 52 National Social Security Board and State Unorganised Workers’ Board.
Appeal to High Court.
(1) Save as expressly provided in this section, no appeal shall lie from an order of an Employees' Insurance Court.
(2) An appeal shall lie to the High Court from an order of an Employees' Insurance Court, if it involves a substantial question of law.
(3) The appeal shall be filed under this section within a period of sixty days from the date of the order made by the Employees' Insurance Court.
(4) The provisions of sections 5 and 12 of the Limitation Act, 1963 (36 of 1963) shall apply to appeals under this section.
(5) Where the Corporation has presented an appeal against an order of the Employees' Insurance Court, that Court may, and if so directed by the High Court, shall, pending the decision of the appeal, withhold the payment of any sum directed to be paid by the order appealed against.
Section 52 The Code on Social Security, 2020 in Hindi / कोड ऑन वेजेस / धारा 52 सामाजिक सुरक्षा संहिता 2020 [ सोशल सिक्योरिटी कोड 2020 ] का विवरण : -
Supreme Court of India Important Judgments And Leading Case Law Related to Section 52 Social Security Code 2020 : Not Yet Available
To download this dhara / Section of Social Security Code 2020 in pdf format use chrome web browser and use keys [Ctrl + P] and save as pdf.