Section 48 Code on Social Security, 2020
Section 48 Code on Social Security, 2020 :
Section 48 National Social Security Board and State Unorganised Workers’ Board.
Constitution of Employees Insurance Court.
(1) The State Government shall, by notification, constitute an Employees' Insurance Court for such local area as may be specified in the notification.
(2) The Employees’ Insurance Court shall consist of such number of Judges as the State Government may think fit.
(3) Any person who is or has been a judicial officer or is a legal practitioner of five years' standing shall be qualified to be a Judge of the Employees' Insurance Court.
(4) The State Government may appoint the same Court for two or more local areas or two or more Employees’ Insurance Courts for the same local area.
(5) Where more than one Employees’ Insurance Court has been appointed for the same local area, the State Government may by general or special order regulate the distribution of business between them.
Section 48 The Code on Social Security, 2020 in Hindi / कोड ऑन वेजेस / धारा 48 सामाजिक सुरक्षा संहिता 2020 [ सोशल सिक्योरिटी कोड 2020 ] का विवरण : -
Supreme Court of India Important Judgments And Leading Case Law Related to Section 48 Social Security Code 2020 : Not Yet Available
To download this dhara / Section of Social Security Code 2020 in pdf format use chrome web browser and use keys [Ctrl + P] and save as pdf.